In order to ensure efficient implementation, there are various issues to be addressed when a company has plans to introduce media-supported forms of continuing education.
The many years of experience gathered by our experts show that in many cases it makes sense to conduct a pilot project. This way the process is tested using a clearly defined subject area before it is used in the entire company in the next step. Experiences gathered during piloting can then be put to good use.
An exemplary project with piloting phase is divided into five steps:
- Decision for project and team building
- Kick-off workshop with definition of concrete topics and objectives
- Development of content and method, creating awareness within the company
- Pilot phase with evaluation
- Further project implementation depending on outcome